|Working Pressure||10.54,15.48,17.6 and 21 Kg/cm2|
|Material||Boiler quality (carbon steel)|
|Efficiency||90 +/- 2%|
A shell and tube type boiler consisting of extended plain cylindrical furnace attached to a reversing chamber with a refractory lined rear end, in the 1st pass and the 2nd and the 3rd pass constituting of tube nests. The design features, a reversal chamber that is partially surrounded by water, which is used to direct flue gases from the furnace to the tube banks. The furnace extending from the main boiler front end plate is encased by a smaller shell forming a water leg surrounding the furnace extension, thereby creating additional heat transfer area.Benefits:
- High efficiency compared to a conventional boiler.
- Large heating surface areas.
- Increased furnace heating surface areas.
- 30% more than furnace heating area than conventional boilers.
- Lower flue gas temperatures at the entry level of the 2nd pass increasing tube life.
- More steam space to meet fluctuating loads.
- End to end visibility of tubes.
- Easy access for inspection and cleaning.
- Rugged construction for the long life of the boiler.
- Shell insulated with fibreglass wool mattresses reducing loss by radiation.
- Air/Water Pre Heater.
- Dust Collection Equipment.
- Daily Oil Service Tank.