Coil Type BoilerCoil type boilers are the only boilers that we manufacture outside the purview of IBR. These boilers are best suited for operating with liquid and gaseous fuels. They are beneficial in cases of quick installation and commissioning.
Approx. Price: Rs 2.4 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Pressure||7 Kg/Cm2, 10.54 Kg/Cm2 and 15 Kg/Cm2|
|Efficiency||86% +/- 2%|
The JSOS Boilers are coil-type systems, generating instant steam, with optimum use of fuel. The unit works on the reverse flame technology i.e. on combustion, the flame passes into the furnace (1st pass), reverses (2nd pass) and passes along the outer side of the helical coil to the chimney. The unit consists of an air preheater which supplies preheated air and contributes to perfect combustion of fuel and operates with a high pressure, jet type, oil firing equipment, of the single stage on/off operation.
- Water tube construction gives high rates of heat transfer and quick steam.
- Generous heating surface provided to ensure the long life of the boiler.
- Low exit temperature.
- The fuel to steam ratio is proportioned to give high-efficiency meaning economy in fuel consumption.
- Burner matched with the boiler results in high efficiency and low operational cost.
- Air supplied in the annular space between the two shells is preheated and this enhances combustion and minimises radiational losses.
- Compact and easy installation.
- No certified boiler operators required.